Systems and Architectures – Components – Standardization
The 4th international conference on Automotive 48V Power Supply Systems will give a profound insight into the latest developments of 48V onboard power supply and mild hybridization. Also the first experiences of serial production will be a core topic. Furthermore, we will discuss latest innovation in components, standardization, protection strategies, design and architectures related to 48V power supply systems and many more. The conference includes leading international experts. The two days of conference and the workshop day will be held in English.
Why attend the conference?
- Understand the latest developments of 48 Volt power supply systems
- Get an overview of the current status of the ISO workgroup for 48V standardization
- Discuss innovative concepts to guarantee reliable energy supply of the 48V system
- Gain insight into the next steps of 48V hybridization and electrification as a cost effective approach to reduce fuel consumption
- Learn about protective devices for 48V power nets
- Understand the world wide approval of automotive 48 Volt power supply systems
- Discover the latest innovations for semiconductors
- Explore the first experiences of the serial production results of 48V technology